Last updated June 16, 2019
The 808Nanny Rewards Terms (these “Rewards Terms”) will become effective on June 16, 2019. By continuing to use 808Nanny on or after June 16, 2019, users are agreeing to these Rewards Terms.
It is your responsibility to read and understand the terms regarding the 808Nanny Rewards program, outlined below. 808Nanny may update or revise these Rewards Terms from time to time. You agree that you will review these Rewards Terms periodically. You are free to decide whether or not to accept a modified version of these Rewards Terms, but accepting these Rewards Terms, as modified, is required for you to continue using the content, features, and services (the “Services”) made available by 808Nanny. You may have to click “accept” or “agree” to show your acceptance of any modified version of these Rewards Terms. If you do not agree to these Rewards Terms or any modified version of these Rewards Terms, you must terminate your use of the Services, in which case you will no longer have access to your 808Nanny Rewards account.
How Do I Join the 808Nanny Rewards Program?
- For eligible clients, joining the 808Nanny Rewards program is easy. Simply become a registered 808Nanny SimplyBook.me (Legal Name: SimplyBook.me ltd.) user by creating an 808Nanny SimplyBook.me account at https://808nanny.simplybook.me and either be automatically enrolled into, or follow any applicable instructions for joining, the program hosted on the Reward Sciences (Legal Name: Reward Sciences, Inc.) platform at https://808nanny.rewardsciences.com.
- The 808Nanny Rewards program may not be available in all jurisdictions.
How Do I Collect Rewards Points?
- Only eligible, registered 808Nanny SimplyBook.me users can participate in the 808Nanny Rewards program and collect Rewards Points. To collect Rewards Points, an eligible user must first sign into his or her 808Nanny SimplyBook.me account and place a babysitter booking that is initiated on an 808Nanny SimplyBook.me page, mobile site or app (each, an “808Nanny Site” and collectively, the “808Nanny Sites”). The user can then collect the number of Rewards Points, if any, indicated when he or she placed the booking on an 808Nanny Site after the client has honored the booking and paid the Babysitter. If a booking is eligible for Rewards Points, 808Nanny will disclose the number of Rewards Points associated with that booking through means such as displaying the number of Rewards Points on the booking detail and confirmation pages, in the booking confirmation email, or within a user’s 808Nanny Rewards account hosted at https://808nanny.rewardsciences.com.
- 808Nanny bookings that are not initiated on an 808Nanny Site are not eligible for Rewards Points.
- As noted above, an eligible user may only collect Rewards Points for bookings made while signed into the user’s 808Nanny SimplyBook.me account on an 808Nanny Site.
- If a user needs to modify a booking, the change should be made online through an 808Nanny Site, up to three (3) hours prior to the booking time — rather than by calling 808Nanny — in order for any applicable Rewards Points to be collected for the modified booking.
- 808Nanny does not award Rewards Points if a user or client is unable, for any reason, to make or honor an online booking. Reasons a user may be prevented from placing a booking online include, but are not limited to:
- technical difficulties
- 808Nanny does not accept online bookings for the number of children requested to receive childcare
- 808Nanny Site is offline or undergoing maintenance
- 808Nanny does not allow for bookings to be placed unreasonably too early in advance
- Users will not collect any Rewards Points when a booking is canceled, or the user or client does not show up for the booking.
- Unless otherwise stated, Rewards Points will not be awarded for bookings for which Rewards under the 808Nanny Rewards program are redeemed.
- Opportunities to collect Rewards Points, and the amount of Rewards Points collectable for any booking or other activity, may change from time to time at 808Nanny’s sole discretion.
Do My Rewards Points Expire?
- Subject to the other provisions of these Rewards Terms, Rewards Points collected on or after June 16, 2019 will expire three years from the end of the calendar quarter in which such Rewards Points were collected. For example, Rewards Points collected by a user on July 1, 2019 will expire at 11:59 pm Hawaiʻi Time on September 30, 2022.
- If in any 12-month period an 808Nanny user does not collect any Rewards Points for a booking placed on an 808Nanny Site, then all of the user’s collected Rewards Points shall be forfeited, and his or her 808Nanny Rewards account may be subject to termination.
How Do I Redeem Rewards Points?
808Nanny offers different Rewards for which you can redeem your Rewards Points.
- Redemption options and methods may change from time to time at 808Nanny’s sole discretion.
- To redeem your Rewards Points, please log into your 808Nanny Rewards account hosted at https://808nanny.rewardsciences.com (from your desktop or laptop).
- All redemptions are final, and any Rewards redeemed with Rewards Points are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable.
- To redeem Rewards Points for certain Rewards, you may be required to place a booking.
- The number of Rewards Points required to be redeemed for different Rewards may vary and will be determined in 808Nanny’s sole discretion.
- 808Nanny reserves the right to terminate the 808Nanny Rewards program, or to change the terms, regulations or benefits of participation of such program, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice, even though changes may affect the number or value of Rewards Points already collected or the availability or value of redemption options. 808Nanny may also modify the number of Rewards Points required for redemption or withdraw, limit, change, or cancel the number, value or type of Rewards or redemption options offered. 808Nanny will make the final determination (in its sole and absolute discretion) should any disputes over Rewards Points or redemption options arise.
- 808Nanny reserves the right to terminate a user’s 808Nanny Rewards account and cancel any or all collected Rewards Points if 808Nanny believes, in its sole discretion, that the user is abusing the 808Nanny Rewards program or is misrepresenting any information furnished to 808Nanny.
- If a user or client is unable to honor a booking and fails to cancel in advance, 808Nanny will send the user who placed the booking an email stating that 808Nanny’s records indicate there was a no-show. If a user’s account accumulates four (4) no-show bookings within a twelve-month period, 808Nanny will cancel that user’s 808Nanny Rewards account and all collected Rewards Points.
- Should 808Nanny offer Rewards from or through any partners, 808Nanny will not be responsible for any partner’s participation in or withdrawal from the 808Nanny Rewards program.
- Rewards Points collected in two or more different 808Nanny accounts cannot be combined for redemption.
- Users are solely responsible for any tax liability related to participation in the 808Nanny Rewards program.
- Inquiries regarding Rewards Points assigned to a booking must be submitted via email within 14 days after the date of the booking in order to be considered for review by 808Nanny.
- Rewards include, but are not limited to: gifts and gift cards, coupon and promotional discount codes, merchandise, and advance released products.